Hooloo BFC is an e juice by the vapers for the vapers. It has one sole purpose, CLOUD PRODUCTION. We are tired of practicing vape tricks with pure VG. The oily after taste is just not pleasant enough for anyone, and we the vapers should not have to put up with it. We have spend time researching on how each ingredients would react in vape clouds. We are looking for a vape that doesn’t thin out easy, is fast for cotton aborption and does put any stress on the throat ，so that vapers can vape and practice all day. And BFC is what we came up with. It is FDA complied and at a golden ratio of vg and pg. Enough for cloud production and quick cotton absorption. With cloud performance enhanced flavoring this is your go to e juice when you just want to spend some time in the clouds or don’t know what flavor you should pick. 120ml is a start. Welcome to the Cloud.
BFC is coming soon. Are you ready?
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.